- Cabinets can be constructed to comply with both NFPA and OSHA regulations
- Cabinets can be made in almost any size or shape; example: To fit under hoods, on top of counters, free standing or wall mounted
- Select your optional equipment: doors, shelves, color or wording, kick recess and vents
- Cabinets can be made for the storage of flammables, acids, oxidizers, water reactive chemicals, hazardous waste, poisons etc.
- SECURALL also offers low contaminant stainless steel cabinets for storage in controlled environment applications
- Constructed of 18 gauge 304 brushed stainless steel