- RACK HOSE-FBS is an all polyester single jacket interior protection hose for buildings and plants.
- The Rack Hose FBS is of light weight and compact, approximately half the weight of standard rubber lined single jacket hose.
- Resistant to most chemicals, petrol products, ozone & U.V. exposure, hydrolysis, and rot & mildew.
- Our liner process produces an amazingly thin but smooth inner waterway, yielding an extremely low friction loss for maximum flow.
- Tough and ready for action but light in weight.
- Strong, compact and practical, and will fit on most hose storage devices.
- Rack hose is available folded for standard pin racks in 50' (15m), 75’ (22.5m), and 100’ (30m) lengths.
- Specify folded, to number of pins for rack.
- Standard with brass couplings
Single jacket, polyester spun as warp, filament polyester as weft, circular plain weave.
Tube: Extruded T.P.U. elastomer - ozone and age resistant.
Couplings according NFPA 1963 for internal and external binding suitable for delivery- and suction hoses.
|MODEL||I.D. (Inch/mm)||LENGTH (ft)||WORKING PRESSURE (Bar/Psi)||BURST PRESSURE (Bar/Psi)|
|RH-505ELEM||1-1/2” 38||50||10/150, 14/200,17/250||31/450,42/600,51/750|
|RH-755ELEM||1-1/2” 45||75||10/150, 14/200,17/250||31/450,42/600,51/750|
|RH-1005ELEM||1-1/2” 52||100||10/150, 14/200,17/250||31/450,42/600,51/750|