Compact Thermal Imaging Camera with 160x120 Thermal Resolution, specially designed for the need of temperature measuring applications.
The HIKMICRO Compact thermographic handheld camera is designed for temperature measurement to aid in finding invisible or hard to detect faults or flaws. Camera comes equipped with a 160 x 120 resolution HIKMICRO thermal detector. The thermography ranges from -20°C to 550°C (-4°F to 1022°F). Key applications are building maintenance and operations, HVAC, home inspection and auto industries.</p>
Key Features include:
- Thermal resolution: 160 × 120 (19 200 pixels)
- NETD : < 40mK (@ 25 °C,F#=1.0)
- Temperature measurement range : -20°C - 550°C (-4°F~1022°F）
- Accuracy: Max (±2°C/3.6°F, ±2%), for ambient temperature 15°C to 35°C (59°F to 95°F) and object temperature above 0°C (32°F)
- Measurement presets: Center spot, Hot spot, Cold spot, Off
- 25 Hz image frequency
- Weight: 350g (0.77 lb)
- Up to 8 hours continuous running
- Kit includes: Thermal Camera, Power Adapter, USB Cable, Wrist Strap and Quick Start Guide
© 2006-2023 Herbert Williams Fire Equipment Ltd.