Professional Thermal Imaging Camera with 384x288 Thermal Resolution and Full Analysis Functions specially designed for the needs of temperature measuring applications.
The HIKMICRO M30 thermographic handheld camera is designed for temperature measurement to aid in finding invisible or hard to detect faults or flaws. Camera comes equipped with a 384 x 288 resolution HIKMICRO thermal detector. The thermography ranges from -20°C to 550°C (-4°F to 1022°F). Key applications are building maintenance and operations, HVAC, home inspection and auto industries.Key Features include:
- Thermal resolution: 384 x 288 (110 592 pixels)
- NETD : < 35mK (@ 25 °C,F#=1.0)
- Temperature measurement range : -20 °C - 550 °C (-4°F~1022°F）
- Accuracy: Max (±2°C/3.6°F, ±2%), for ambient temperature 15°C to 35°C (59°F to 95°F) and object temperature above 0°C (32°F)
- Measurement Pre-sets: Center spot, Hot spot, Cold spot, User Pre-set Point/Line/Area
- Manual focus
- 25 Hz image frequency
- 3.5’’ LCD touch screen display
- Kit includes: Professional Thermal Camera, power adapter, USB cable, battery, charging base, wrist strap, Quick Start Guide and carrying case
© 2006-2023 Herbert Williams Fire Equipment Ltd.