The HIKMICRO Pocket 2 Compact Thermal Imaging Camera with 256x192 Thermal Resolution HIKMICRO Pocket Series thermography camera is equipped with a high-resolution HIMICRO VOx detector, an 8MP optical camera and a 3.5 LCD touchscreen allowing you to quickly and efficiently locate hidden or hard to detect problems accurately by measuring the temperatures of faults or failures. The wide temperature range of -20°C to 400°C is ideal for building inspections, maintenance and operations, HVAC applications, electrical and mechanical equipment inspections and maintenance. The 25Hz frame rate allows for fast inspections and the Wi-Fi function allows the Pocket 2 to share images in real time.
Key Features include:
- Thermal resolution: 256 X 192 (49,152 pixels)
- NETD: < 40mK (@25° C, F# = 1.0)
- Accurately measure temperature from -20°C to 400°C (-4°F to 752°F)
- Accuracy: Max (± 2°C/3.6°F, ± 2%)
- 25HZ image frequency
- Thermal, fusion, PIP, and optical modes, 8MP optical camera
- Manual, automatic, and 1-Tap level and span
- High temperature alarm
- Built-in 16GB memory
- LED work light
- 1.0x to 4.0x continuous digital zoom
- Up to 4 hours continuous running
- Kit includes: Pocket 2 Camera, power adapter, USB cable, wrist strap, carrying pouch and Quick Start Guide.