- DOUBLE JACKET hose is constructed of 100% high tensile strength polyester yarns, both warp and filler, and lined with a high-tech EPDM tube.
- Its engineered design guarantees minimum weight with maximum durability and flexibility.
- The FAD hose and its assemblies under this specifications shall be constructed with superior quality materials. manufactured in accordance with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1961 standard, latest edition within our ISO-9001:2000 certified quality assurance system.
- 100% mildew- and rot-proof
- Outstanding abrasion resistance
- Tough, dependable and lightweight attack hose
- A stripe of a contrasting color running the full length of the hose can be woven into the jacket.
- Meets NFPA recommendations for pump panel identification.
- Comes standard with aluminum couplings
- Municipal fire brigades, Industrial fire brigades.
- The hoses have better abrasion resistance than single jacket hoses and higher service test pressure.
- Double jacket, the warp yarn shall consist of polyester staple, the filler shall be constructed of high strength, low elongation, filament polyester.
- The liner shall be a single ply extruded of E.P.D.M. rubber and adhere to the jacket to prevent delamination.
- Hoses are available with polymer impregnation that provides additional abrasion resistance.
|MODEL||I.D. (Inch/mm)||LENGTH (Ft)||WORKING PRESSURE (Bar/Psi)||BURST PRESSURE (Bar/Psi)|
|DJ-150||1-1/2” 38||50||21/300, 28/400||63/900, 84/1200|
|DJ-175||1-1/2” 38||75||21/300, 28/400||63/900, 84/1200|
|DJ-1100||1-1/2” 38||100||21/300, 28/400||63/900, 84/1200|
|DJ-250||2-1/2” 65||50||21/300, 28/400||63/900, 84/1200|
|DJ-2100||2-1/2” 65||100||21/300, 28/400||63/900, 84/1200|