POWERCHECKERTM provides testing of the state of charge or state of power for more than 30 battery types. This microprocessor-controlled instrument is designed for commercial or home use and tests popular non-rechargeable and rechargeable batteries using a patented, high accuracy pulse load test. After a fully automatic test cycle, percentage of remaining battery capacity is indicated on the LED bar display. Battery types are clearly labeled next to appropriate contacts. The negative test lead/probe conveniently stores in seam at side. It’s easy to use, and test results are easy to understand. Tests NiMH, Li-Ion, alkaline, lithium, coin cell, button type and more.
- Accurate pulse load testing
- Ideal for wireless detectors
- Computes state of charge (SoC) for more than 40 battery types
- Easy to use – no switches or settings
- Test battery condition – quickly and easily identifies weak or failing batteries