Conduct safe and effective testing as well as the removal of smoke and heat detectors at heights up to 9.3 meters (30 feet) with the comprehensive Solo 823 kit. This complete kit enables your team to quickly test virtually any type of smoke, heat, and carbon monoxide detector. This kit gives you a Solo 200 universal detector removal tool, a Solo 461 cordless heat detector, the Solo 330 aerosol dispenser, and a telescoping access pole system. The Solo testing kit 823 comes with:
- Solo 200 Detector Removal Tool: Rotating colour-coded heads which lock in a variety of configurations to remove a wide range of detector sizes safely. Smoothly pivots to accommodate slanted ceilings.
- Solo 461 Cordless Heat Detector Tester: Battery-powered Cross Air Technology quickly heats air and directs it at the detector's sensor, not the plastic casing or other components. This solo test unit handles fixed temperature, rate-of-rise, and combination detectors at temperatures up to 194°F, or 90° C. Comes with two battery batons and the Solo 726 Fast Charger. The swing mount is designed so that you can use your heat detector tester kit on flat or angled ceilings.
- Solo 330 Aerosol Dispenser: Clear cup offers an unobstructed view of the detector during testing, and the spring-loaded mechanism is easy to engage. Use to simulate smoke or CO2. Also engineered to be used at a variety of angles.
- Solo 100 Access Pole: 6-meter mounting pole offers non-conductive extension access. Poles are designed not to whip around, are light and maneuverable, and have a high-visibility red finish.
- 3 x Solo 101 Extension Poles: Telescoping sections extend your reach up to 9 meters, with the same construction and properties as the Solo 100 Access Pole.
- Solo 610 Storage Bag: Keep Solo head units, smoke detector testing kits, battery batons, battery chargers, and aerosol cans organized in a convenient go-bag.
If you have any questions about fire alarm equipment or test gear, be sure to contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Net Weight:||24 Pounds|
© 2006-2023 Herbert Williams Fire Equipment Ltd.