Conduct safe and effective testing as well as the removal of smoke and heat detectors at heights up to 7.3 meters (24 feet) with the comprehensive Testifire 2851 kit. This complete kit enables your team to quickly test virtually any type of smoke, heat, and carbon monoxide detector. The Testifire 2851 kit comes with:
- 1 x Testifire 2001 smoke, heat and CO detector tester. Testifire is the world’s first multi-stimulus detector tester for smoke and heat detectors. It enables faster and more efficient testing of both single and multi-sensor detectors. Testifire is the result of several years of technological development and as a result is by far the most advanced tester available. It is UL certified and is approved by leading detector manufacturers from around the world.
- 1 x SOLO100 access pole. This 6-meter mounting pole offers non-conductive extension access. Poles are designed not to whip around, are light and maneuverable, and have a high-visibility red finish.
- 1 x SOLO101 extension pole. Telescoping sections extend your reach up to 9 meters, with the same construction and properties as the SOLO100 Access Pole.
- 1 x SOLO200 universal detector removal tool. Rotating colour-coded heads which lock in a variety of configurations to remove a wide range of detector sizes safely. Smoothly pivots to accommodate slanted ceilings.
- 1 x SOLO610 storage bag. Keep Solo head units, smoke detector testing kits, battery batons, battery chargers, and aerosol cans organized in a convenient go-bag.
- 1 x smoke capsule
- 1 x CO capsule
- 2 x SOLO770 battery batons. The new Solo 770 Battery Baton allows for more tests per battery for select SOLO equipment. In combination with the SOLO 727 Charger, these batons have a charge time of 60-90 minutes.
- 1 x SOLO727 charger. This new version will, for the first time, offer backwards compatibility with the ability to charge both the older Solo 760 (2.0Ah) and the current Solo 770 (3.0Ah) battery batons, meaning only one charger is needed - regardless of the battery baton used.
If you have any questions about fire alarm equipment or test gear, be sure to contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2006-2023 Herbert Williams Fire Equipment Ltd.