Prevention, containment, and cleanup are key to limiting the damage caused by spills. Spill containment equipment play an important role in facility safety. Left unchecked, spills can cause a major hazard and increase the risk of injury to personnel and damage to equipment or inventory.
And it’s not just spills that can cause hazards; leaks and drips can be a danger too.
In case of a spill, leak, or drip, it’s crucial that the appropriate materials for containment and cleanup are easily accessible. For example, biohazardous spill kits can prevent environmental damage and limit exposure of personnel to harmful materials, and chemical neutralizers can limit the damage caused by spilled chemicals.
Our range of spill containment products and spill control equipment includes:
- Spill kits and spill control: Choose from our selection of spill kits, drain covers, leak diverters, hose wraps, decon pools, catch basin inserts, absorbents, and spill kit accessories.
- Drum platforms and pallets: We have a large choice of caddies, dollies, platforms, pallets, trays, lifters, slings, and more.
- Spill berms: Our range features different styles of spill berns by SpillNest and Talon.
- Poly drums: Options include lab packs, overpacks, and salvage drums.
- Intermediate bulk container spill containment: Choose from multiple brands, sizes, and styles.
- Outdoor drum storage: We offer a variety of solutions for storage of multiple drums, including hazmat options.
- Poly spill tanks: Our poly spill tanks range in size from 110 gallons to 635 gallons.
- SpillNest drip pads: We stock SpillNest pads in a variety of sizes and styles, as well as the replacement pads.
View our extensive spill containment collection including spill kits and spill containment berms. Need help choosing or want to place a custom order? Call us today.