Fire Alarm System Services
- Annual & Monthly Sites Inspections & Reporting
- Conventional Fire Alarm Systems
- Addressable Fire Alarm Systems
- Panic Systems
- Pre-Action & Agent Releasing Systems
Fire Alarm systems are the backbone of your fire protection system by alerting necessary personnel in the event of a fire. Fire Alarm systems should be inspected at Monthly and Annually intervals. Annual inspections are required under the National Fire Code of Canada (CAN/ULC-S536) and the local authority having jurisdiction.
Adhering to regulations, our technicians are CFAA certified, and provide detailed ULC reports through our exclusive web based application that allows us to provide your report within 24 hours of the inspection or less. We offer 24-hour emergency support 7 days a week.
- Check fire alarm AC power lamp and trouble light
- Test and inspect fire alarm system and communication system
- Test and inspect smoke alarms as per manufacturer’s recommendations
- Annual inspections (National Fire Code of Canada CAN/ULC-S536)
- Test fire alarm system by trained technician
- Test voice communication system
Contact us for a Free Consultation email@example.com