First Aid Kit & Defibrillator Services
- Annual & Monthly Site Inspections & Reporting
- First Aid & Spill Kit Inspection Audits & Replenishment
- Defibrillator Testing & Maintenance
- Eyewash Station Inspection Replenishment
We know that all injuries, whether big or small, need to be attended to with the proper care. Being prepared in the event of an unexpected emergency can help to prevent serious injury. This makes it extremely important that your first aid kits always be stocked with the proper materials. We come right to your door to ensure you have everything you need in your first aid kit and we will replenish any first aid supplies that have been used.
What are first aid requirements?
All Canadian jurisdictions have a requirement for the workplace to provide at least some level of first aid. The type of first aid equipment and training required depends on:
- the number of employees,
- the types of hazards present at the workplace, and
- the travel distance to a hospital/availability of professional medical assistance.
In addition, each jurisdiction will have specific requirements for reporting injuries (types, length of time to report to compensation board, details that need to be reported, etc.).
What does the legislation say?
First aid regulations will specify, in detail, your jurisdiction's requirements. These details will include:
- the need for a first aid attendant
- the level of training or certification required for the first aid attendant
- number of first aid attendants required (during operational hours or per shift)
- the type and amount of first aid supplies and facilities (content of first aid kits and room equipment)
- location of kits and notices (in some cases)
- emergency transportation
- accident/incident reporting requirements
Legislation may also specify that first aid supplies are to be, for example:
- stocked with required and appropriate items
- kept clean and dry
- checked regularly for expiry dates
- maintained so they meet the regulations
- requirements, at minimum (e.g., restocked when supplies are used)
- stored in a visible and accessible location
Step-by-step guidance so you know exactly what to do
OnSite has a clean and simple interface that’s easy to use and understand. Its voice instructions guide you through the entire process, from placing the pads, to delivering a shock, to performing CPR. You won’t get lost because the intelligent sensors can detect what step you’re on and adjust to your level of expertise.
Ready to use when you need it
Setting up the OnSite is easy and quick. The pads and battery are already installed. Just pull the green tab to launch the initial self-test. After that, the OnSite performs daily self-tests so you can trust that it is ready-to-go if needed.
Instructions that adapt to your pace
When you place the SMART pads on the victim’s bare skin, they adapt the defibrillator’s instructions to your actions. They follow your pace so they don’t overwhelm, run ahead, or slow you down. If needed, the prompts are repeated or rephrased, sometimes even including additional instructions to help you understand.
Fast shocks to improve treatment success
Since minimizing the time to shock after the last CPR compression may improve survival, shock delivery time is critical. The Onsite is among the fastest in class at delivering shock treatment after CPR*.
Personalized therapy for each patient
Before you can deliver a shock, the OnSite automatically checks to make sure a shock is necessary and that the right therapy is given. If you install the infant/child SMART Pads, the defibrillator will automatically adjust to a lower energy level and modify the coaching instructions to provide infant/child CPR.
Easy to train your team
The OnSite easily converts to a training unit when you attach training pads—no need to purchase separate equipment to practice rescue scenarios with your team. These special pads prevent the defibrillator from delivering a shock and activate its training mode which includes eight different emergency scenarios.
Contact us for a Free Consultation email@example.com